Let Every Woman Know – Alaska is a nonprofit run by volunteers, a dedicated staff member and a small board of directors, many of whom have been touched by gynecologic cancers. Survivors, family members and friends; physicians and medical professionals; cancer support professionals and compassionate community members are all part of our team.
Volunteers make our mission possible!
A heartfelt thank you to our many volunteers who donate their time and talents to make our special events, community collaborations and fundraisers successful.
LEWK volunteers participate in a wide variety of opportunities including, but not limited to:
- Set up & clean up at events
- Distribute fliers & posters in the community prior to events
- Sharing of LEWK event information on social media
- Invite family, friends, & coworkers to attend/participate and/or donate
- Sell LEWK merchandise
- Give out LEWK information during LEWK events & various community events
- Donate personal items & gather donated items from local businesses for LEWK events
- Help with various tasks during LEWK events (such as check in/registration, time keeping, table monitoring, participant wayfinding, ticket taking, tech support etc.)
Please reach out & share with us your skill set & talents & we will work towards finding a creative way for you to support our organization.
Contact us to find out ways that you can help us raise awareness of gynecological cancer and make a difference in your community.